Saturday, January 28, 2017

Drew Barrymore talks about the physical and emotional transformation during the filming of Netflix comedy

Drew Barrymore also stars Timothy Olyphant registration today, where Barrymore, Netflix,

new comedy Santa Clarita weight; The taste of human flesh and suburban mother Sheila,

advanced Barrymore zombie game. This new diet to lose weight during the filming of

suburban zombie is a more realistic figure of Barrymore's character event.

"Eat, in this case, I think the human body is a real" well, girls, just a simple protein, 

all day, every day, to lose weight. "So much pain" Atkins Barrymore is a joke.


A more serious tone, Barrymore said: when was the last time the show couldn't be better.

"This is my life right now is kind of in the middle of the great material. And I thought,

"Kaplan's life." This is a great opportunity for the line of my goals.

Barrymore although many predators in nature, not eating meat section of the public. Of

course, it's not the same Sheila.


"I, weight gain, is also very thin. This attitude. This power. It is their belief. You lost 

everything in my life, I felt lost for the rest of my life. Very good for me, said it was 

still alive and blessed "says Barrymore.

Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments: