Saturday, January 27, 2018

Always Fearing Fans for Too Thin, Sunmi Response Like This


Sunmi finally responds to fans' concerns about his body shape. Solois is a public spotlight because of the fairly thin body proportions.

In every recent photo of Sunmi, many fans are making worried comments and telling Sunmi to raise the weight. It seems to have reached the ears of Sunmi.

The singer "Gashina" recently uploaded a photo of herself wearing a white dress. Looks clear shoulders and arms are thin to make the fans back to comment about his body shape.


Until finally Sunmi also open voice answering the concerns of fans. "I know you're all worried about my weight.It looks so skinny I know, but I'm fine I'll gain weight and eat more and exercise So please stop worrying about my weight Please," wrote Sunmi .

Fans again replied, "As long as you're healthy it's okay". "Always keep health," wrote another. "As long as you are happy, we are happy too, we will continue to support you," said another.


Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments: