Friday, January 26, 2018

Kang Hye Jung Reveals Tablo and Haru's Support For Busyness in 'Jugglers'


Kang Hye Jung has completed her acting as a supporting cast in the "Jugglers" series. In the latest interview session of his graduation, Kang Hye Jung tells of his family's support during "Jugglers" airing.

This is Kang Hye Jung's new acting project after the last time in "Wedding Scene" in 2012. Tablo's support as husband and son is Haru gives his own spirit for Kang Hye Jung on the set.

"When Haru came (to the set), he would watch and observe all the filming process.We went home and I said to him, 'Monday everything you see will appear on TV' and it amazes Haru," said Kang Hye Jung. "When Monday comes, he will be excited to watch and ask his father to tell all the scenes, I'm happy to give happy memories for him," Kang Hye Jung added. This made him and Tablo able to extend career reach for Haru.


Although still taking care of the family, Tablo's support and help make Kang Hye Jung smoothly complete the shooting busy "Jugglers". "Tablo helps to keep Haru, but Grandmother Haru also helps me but Tablo still takes over all my usual duties, which is tough for him, but he finishes it well," said Kang Hye Jung.

In the future he wants to become a better actress. "I realize that nothing is easy in life, I'm trying to see something more broadly, I want to keep acting even older, I want to expand my acting scale and meet talented actors on a good acting project," he concluded.
Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments: