Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Attend Paris Fashion Week, Song Hye Kyo Discusses Her Favorite Fashion Style


Not long ago Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo set out together to Paris. Married couples who married last October 31 was apparently invited to attend the Paris Fashion Show.

Song Hye Kyo is present at the 2018 Fall / Winter Paris Fashion Show, 'Dior' Show on Monday (21/1). Here, the star of "Descendants of the Sun" had a chance to interview Chinese media Sina as distributed Instagram account @ koreasongsongcouple.


"Every time I come to Dior fashion show, it always exceeds my expectations," Song Hye Kyo said. "I really like the feminine style, this Dior Collection is also feminine, mysterious and very girl so I want to quickly wear it.

"I like to wear dress and I'm very interested in dress," he continued. "This year, Dior is launching a jacket-style dress, I'm very interested."

On this occasion, Song Hye Kyo also did not discuss his plans for the future. The 1981-born actress revealed that she was looking for a suitable new project, whether film or drama.

"As an actress, I want to meet fans with a good project," Song Hye Kyo said. "I'm trying to read movie scenarios and looking for drama, I hope to meet fans with a new project as soon as possible."


Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments: