Thursday, January 25, 2018

Released New Clip, Here's Exclamation EXO Visit to Dubai


EXO visited Dubai last week to watch the Dubai Fountain Show where "Power" was played as a companion song at the world's largest fountain show. Unfortunately, D.O. and Lay could not come because it hindered the individual schedule.

SM released a special clip featuring EXO activities in Dubai via V Live today, Thursday (25/1). The clip opened with the fanatic reaction of fans ahead of the start of the fountain show.

"EXO came here because we were with our song playing at the Dubai Fountain Show," Suho said. "We were very surprised because they cheered and welcomed us with enthusiasm.We are proud (our song) to be the first (K-Pop) song," Xiumin added.

"I honestly do not know we're coming here," Kai said. "But we are really honored to be here thanks to our song playing in Dubai, I honestly do not think there will be so many fans in Dubai and if you look there, there are lots of Dubai fans, so I'm very happy.

"It's also an honor because I feel I've learned things I did not know before," he continued. "An honor of our song is playing at the Dubai Fountain Show but what I prefer is that we have a lot of fans in Dubai, I think that's a good thing, so I want to go to Dubai again if there's a chance."

The kip also features EXO's EXO event in the desert. Here, the members wore turbans to block dust and boarded a special car for the desert.


Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments: