Thursday, February 1, 2018

Now So Idol, Chung Ha Revealed Not Have Dating Experience


Kim Chung Ha is now busy being a solo singer. After reaping success thanks to survival event "Produce 101 Season 1", Chung Ha successfully debuted with IOI and now a soloist.

Steady in the career was not in line with the relationship of romance. Through MBC FM 4U's "2 O'Clock Date It's Ji Suk Jin" radio broadcast, the "Roller Coaster" singer revealed nothing to the dating experience.

"There is someone who chats with me but ends after 1 month I never had an official boyfriend," I Chung Ha. He was then asked about the ideal type of dream guy.

"I do not have a special type, but I might like a smiling person," Chung Ha replied. Ternyaa it is not the first time Chung Ha unloading about the life of romance. Reporting Soompi, he once revealed his love affair in a variety show.

"After I was legal, I chatted with someone for 1 month but we broke up on the first day of dating, and there was never any physical contact," he said.

Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments: