Thursday, February 2, 2017

Beyonce pregnant with twins! Jay-Zs's wife reveals the surprise news of the baby while placing his show the big lump

Beyonce Knowles has revealed she is pregnant with twins


35 years made only bra and clothes with her bump at the event in an instant Instagram Posted on Wednesday.

He added the caption that read: ' we want to share the love and happiness. We have been blessed twice. We are very grateful that our family will grow by two, and we thank you for Your good wishes.

Her choice of pants blue and pink BRA-led fans to speculate, she waits for a boy and a girl.

Rihanna, Rita Ora and Brie Larson were among the first celebrities to congratulate the star and her husband Jay-Z through social media.

A single female singer, who has kept his focus in recent months, and the rapper is already the parents of a five-year Ivy blue.

 By 2013, revealed she had suffered a miscarriage of Beyonce, before the arrival of the Princess.

He said at the time: "about two years ago, I was pregnant for the first time. And I heard the heartbeat, which is the most beautiful music I have ever heard in my life.

' I chose the name. I imagine what my son would look like. I felt very maternal.

' I flew back to New York to wake up I checked and no heartbeat. Literally, a week before I went to the doctor, everything goes wrong, but there was no heartbeat.

' I went into the Studio and wrote the saddest song I have ever in my life. And it's actually the first song I wrote in my album.


' And that is the best kind of therapy for me because it was the saddest thing I have ever seen through.
(Track called heartbeat. Jay-Z also briefly referred to abortion in his glory song.)

Beyonce happy when she found out she was expecting Blue Ivy and find it difficult to keep the news to themselves, to begin with.

Speaking of her life Show TV is just a dream, Beyonce said: ' being pregnant is a lot like falling in love. You are so open. You will be very pleased.

"There are no words that can express to have a baby growing inside you, so of course you want to yell it and tell all."

Shortly after the Blue Ivy kindly, she revealed she wanted more kids, explains Vogue: ' when I was young, there were times when I said, "are not going to have kids, and then there are times when I want four. And now I will definitely want one,
but I don't know when. "


He also described the mother as a ' beautiful '.

He said: "when I wake up in the morning, the best in the world is to be able to see his face.

"Such is indeed a good time in my life to have a child and see something new every day and keeping an eye on learning something new."

Beyonce and Jay-Z who came together in the late 1990s, and were married in 2008.

He sent the Internet into overdrive in late April last year with the release of the album Visual clock which she suggested her husband cheating on her with a woman named Becky.

In one of his songs, unfortunately, song Beyonce: ' look at my clock, he should be home I regret the day I wore this ring/she always have them f *** ing reason/he just want me when I'm not there/he better call Becky with good hair. '

At the end of the album, the couple who have been shaken by allegations of affairs this year--apparently patched up their differences and are ready to give their marriage another chance.

But although many fans are quick to attack after the rapper over alleged behaviour, some people branded it a publicity stunt to rake in the cash.


The couple were their rumours of affairs official comment.
Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments: