Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Interested in Firearms, Jinyoung GOT7 Wants to Star the Genre Movie


The personnel of GOT7 underwent a photo shoot and an interview with the February issue of GRAZIA magazine recently. Here, Jinyoung GOT7 reveals what interests him now.

"Rifle," Jinyoung said with a laugh. "I like movies that use rifle for example 'John Wick: Reload' .The remarkable thing about this movie is that the shoot is done by a long-take because I've watched the video making it.

"Usually 30 pieces of the scene lasted one minute used but in this movie they use at most 10 pieces," he continued. "The actor also studied his own jiu-jitsu and while killing people, it was not something he did once but he struggled and then moved on."

Hearing this answer Jinyoung, GRAZIA was asked whether the singer was born 1994 was interested to star in action movie. "I think I prefer action movies rather than calm movies," he laughed.

In this interview, JInyoung was also asked what his teenage years would be like if the "You Are" singer was not an actor. Jinyoung revealed that he might run off for days like scenes in his favorite novels, "Kafka on the Shore" and "Catcher in the Rye".

"Those are the books I really like," Jinyoung said. "But when I read it I thought, 'Why did not I have such an experience? Why should I just get that indirect experience through a book?'".


Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments: